Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yin Yang Beans



Wok Wednesday Extravaganza

So as I continue my adventure of cooking my way thorough Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge on Wok Wednesdays, I totally enjoy this weeks recipe. The Yin Yang Beans wereabsolutely delicious. I was so surprised of how far the 2 tablespoons of pork went in working it's way all among the pound of green beans. I decided to pair it with Millie Chan's Chili Shrimp from The Breath of a Wok and white rice. To say the least it was a memorable meal. I am always amazed at how easy it is to create such lovely flavors with just a little effort.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that this is a great way to make green beans. I used almonds instead of pork, although I think I misread the directions and added too much -- two ounces instead of two tablespoons. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married to my very best friend, Todd. We both enjoy doing so many of the same things yet we enjoy our time apart as well. I love to cook, hike, walk, ride my bike and especially spend time with our dogs.